HEUG EMEA conference 2016 was a great success!
We had a wonderful time at the HEUG EMEA 2016 conference in Glasgow. We hope that you enjoyed it as much as we did. There were many interesting and inspiring presentations and the opportunity for stimulating conversations with you. We were happy to see the social event sponsored by CY2 was really well attended and enjoyed by all.
We want to thank you for attending our CY2 presentations. Below you will find a download link to the presentations so you can go over them again at your own pace.
- Offering continuing education using Program Enrollment & Campus Events (download)
- Exploring the benefits of fluid (download)
- 5 things you need to know before you start building fluid projects (download)
- 10 Best Fluid UI controls and how to implement them (download)
- Using the power of Fluid to build modern Self-service functionality (download)
Lastly a big thanks goes out to the conference team for organising a great event and we look forward to seeing you again at the next HEUG conference.
ORACLE FLUID ONLINE ADMISSIONS
CY2 is involved in 7 Fluid projects already.. and we are still counting.
One of the finished projects previous summer was building an online admission form.
The next short video shows this admission form using Oracle Fluid Technology.
The whole project was setup in 15 days. One Fluid specialist, and One PeopleCode programmer did the job. It took another 4 days to apply the university’s corporate branding. We used AAWS (Online Admissions) as the main technology to handle the admissions.
MAKING CAMPUS SOLUTIONS THE STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM OF THE FUTURE
We are experienced in the use of Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, a student information system used worldwide. We are unique in our success in and approach to implementing the system throughout Europe and beyond.
OUR TRAINING TOPICS
Our most populair functional training are listed underneath
- Program Enrollment / Activity Management
- Rules Engine
- Evaluation Management
- Research Tracking
- Workcenter & Activity Guides
Our most populair technical trainings are listed underneath.
- Notification Framework
- Integration Broker and Entity Registry
- Reporting with BI Publisher